• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin Interview invite?

I think they announce the results a day earlier to applicants from some Eastern Regions, due to the difference in timezones.

hey guys, i got an offer too - i'm based in london and my interviewer called me in the evening (sunday, 6 march). really excited!! good luck everyone :)

Aaah now I'm freaking out too. I recently lost my phone last week and have yet to replace my sim. Though I'm sure if you don't answer the phone they probably email you so it doesn't bode well for me either way...

guys, log into the application portal - the decisions are up on the portal! good luck to all :)

Back