• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Interview Tips for Princeton MFin

Can someone share how they schedule the 1st interview? Will we have the chance to choose over a certain time window for an assigned day? or can we choose a certain day during the week? Just receive the invitation, but they only ask for my Zoom and contact info...

Can someone share how they schedule the 1st interview? Will we have the chance to choose over a certain time window for an assigned day? or can we choose a certain day during the week? Just receive the invitation, but they only ask for my Zoom and contact info...
On the next page, you should see multiple slots. You can choose the suitable one. Having said that if you delay, the slots might get occupied.

Can you share a bit about how the first interview is like? What kind of questions are included?

Hey everyone, for those who got the email regarding the alumni interview, did someone get in touch with you?

Are they still sending 1st round interview invites to some people without work experience, like current college students?

I am wondering for those who completed 1st round received invites for 2nd alumni round, do you all have full-time work experiences after college?

Ah, I am feeling sad about my chances(no interview scheduled yet), should have studied more in college lol

Did any college applicants who planned their 1st round in the week of Feb 8 received any alumni invites? Or has anyone else received alumni interview invite prior to 1st round?

If we do not get a 2nd round interview invite after our 1st, does this mean we are already out of the process?

Back