• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Interview Tips for Princeton MFin

probably a ding for anyone who didn't get an email seeing as they usually send it all at once last couple of years

Have you received any update my friend?
Nope, guessing I got the ding here, not the end of the world seeing as I kinda knew going into the process my gpa was on the low side. Hopefully Columbia goes better but if not it’s prob for the best. Congrats by the way!

Nope, guessing I got the ding here, not the end of the world seeing as I kinda knew going into the process my gpa was on the low side. Hopefully Columbia goes better but if not it’s prob for the best. Congrats by the way!

Same here. Congrats to the offer holders!

What's the total cost of attendance?
110k + living expenses?
I believe it's 113k for tuition based on 2020 fees data. (multiply that with 1.06 - assuming 2021 tuition is 4% inc to adjust for inflation[well inflation is 2% but I checked a different uni and they increased the fee by 4%] and 2022 is another 4% on top of that). + living expenses. They would send the I-20 form with all the relevant info soon.

Columbia MSFE is also a really good one. I got an unofficial offer from them after the interview and I will meet with professor from both programs to make a decision. I think MSFE is more research oriented and MFin is much more industry oriented. Anyway, wish you best of the luck!

Columbia MSFE is also a really good one. I got an unofficial offer from them after the interview and I will meet with professor from both programs to make a decision. I think MSFE is more research oriented and MFin is much more industry oriented. Anyway, wish you best of the luck!
Oh wow, you got the offer already? How soon did they get back to you after your interview?

Congrats on those admitted! Could you guys share the specific time you get the offer email? Thanks!

Oh wow, you got the offer already? How soon did they get back to you after your interview?
An very unofficial yes from the program director(probably because he was in my interview). And he mentioned they won't send out official decisions in next few weeks(on Feb 21). So I guess they official ones may come next week after their spring break.

Congratulations to all who got an offer from Princeton.

Did you folks have 2 rou ds of interviews or just on

congratulations to everyone who got in :)
did anyone receive an explicit reject yet ?

Back