• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Interviews Fall 2020

I don't know that, I think it depends on the number of applicants, that was lower last year.

I forgot to write 'thank you' mail to Ms Wendell. Should i write it now ? It's been more than 3 weeks since the interview ?

I forgot to write 'thank you' mail to Ms Wendell. Should i write it now ? It's been more than 3 weeks since the interview ?
I would not. I bet out of 120 applicants, everybody did not send one. If you do now, It'll just be highlighted...

Yes, they have sent out the invitations. Some members have updated their application tracker. I haven't received the mail myself :(

Yes they do send the rejection mails. Last year the acceptances were sent out on the 6th and rejects and waitlists on the 7th as per my knowledge.

Hi all,

Does Princeton send out interview invites only once? Is everyone else rejected in silence ?

According to the posts here was only one wave of interview invites for round 1 this year...can anyone confirm this? Is Princeton still conducting/ sending out invites?

Any inputs will be helpful.
Rejected in silence.

Back