• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin Interviews for MIT MFin Fall 2014 Entrance

If we don't get a call nor an email saying anything by 5 PM ET, does it mean we are rejected? I wish the MFin AdCom were more clear about this important and hectic day. :rolleyes:

I received a call this morning at around 8:50 AM EST. They told me I was admitted with the Dean's Fellowship.
I saw that you decided to go for Princeton. Do you think you can do everyone a favor and tell MIT MFin that you are not coming? That might grant somebody on the edge one valuable spot....

Got an email?

Yes, an email came to my inbox indicating that the decision has made and asked me to log into the online application to check it. There's a "decision" link on the application where it told me that I'm wait listed. :confused:

Yes, an email came to my inbox indicating that the decision has made and asked me to log into the online application to check it. There's a "decision" link on the application where it told me that I'm wait listed. :confused:
Good luck!

Back