• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Invitation to Courant Seminar on US Mean-Reversion and FX Optimal Pairs on Oct 12th (Tues 5:30pm)

jimkliew

Professor
Hello folks,
Just wanted to personally invite you to a talk I'm going to give at NYU's Courant Institute on Tuesday Oct 12th at 5:30pm. I will be presenting two works both joint research with my best students: (1) US Mean-Reversion Examined and (2) FX Optimal Pairs Examined. Please find my presentation in the link below under "Jim Liew's Files" and (hopefully) attached. Please email me at jimkliew@gmail.com if you have trouble accessing the presentation and I will send you a copy. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I figured I'd change it up a bit and try to solicit some comments/suggestions before the presentation.
Kindest regards to all, Jim Liew

Sign In | LinkedIn

Hey Jim thanks for posting!

I have class at 6:00 :( so I cannot make it. But I would suggest all who can to go! I am sure it will be a great presentation.

the docs

please find the revised presentation and paper for this talk. thanks again, jim

WHAT? joy, you can't make it? ...it's just not going to be the same without you! ;)

Hi Jim,
thank you for your coming to Courant today and your insightful introduction to your ALBL stuffs!

Definitely I enjoyed your presentation and I think it should be the same for those looking for a quant career, despite some of my peers don't have enough training with Stochastic Calculus so far so it would be a little bit hard for them to bite it right now..

Anyway happy to see you here.

Best.

Paul Xiaoxuan Ma

Back