• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Is anyone applying to Columbia MSOR for 2015 spring?

I did. Still didn't get a response from them.
Anyone else?

I did. Just heard back yesterday regarding scheduling a short interview by skype.

Anyone has any idea about the class profile? Placement statistics?
Their website has very less information.

Hello DRose,

How did your interview go? Did you hear anything from they?
Interview was fine, just a short skype conversation with a current student in the program. They are taking a long time to get back though with a decision either way.

Interview was fine, just a short skype conversation with a current student in the program. They are taking a long time to get back though with a decision either way.

What do u mean by saying "get back though with a decision either way"?

I got interview from an intern three days ago, still no news yet.
Do you know when would they send out results?

I heard that people getting an interview would normally be offered an admission, but don't know if it is also the same this time..

I applied for the MSE program under IEOR. any idea when will columbia be giving interviews?

Back