• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Is there a spot in the c++ course when can I start if I purchase it right now?

AND where can I find the "free level 1&2"? i am a FT with little basis in C++.If I am not finished it in 16 weeks. Can I extend it?

AND where can I find the "free level 1&2"? i am a FT with little basis in C++.If I am not finished it in 16 weeks. Can I extend it?
Looks like you are successfully enrolled in our course.
You can find direct access to all level by clicking on the C++ Certificate menu on the top.
You can request for a 4-week extension if you are unable to complete it in 16 weeks.

Will this extension be free of charge? I'm planning on taking the certificate, but I have exams at the end of the 16 week period and I already have quite a busy semester (without the certificate).

Will this extension be free of charge?
They are not free and will be considered on a case by case basis.
I'm planning on taking the certificate, but I have exams at the end of the 16 week period and I already have quite a busy semester (without the certificate).
It's a matter of setting your schedule work for you so that you can complete it within 16-week. My suggestion would be to complete level 1 and 2 prior to enrollment. You can use the extra free time to finish the course sooner. Or time your enrollment so that the 16-week will last longer than the end of your semester.
It's a lot of work so you will need to see how this will fit in your busy schedule.

Mr. Andy Nguyen, I understood that I can start and finish as long as I satisfy all requirement, didn't I? Then is it possible to finish before 16 weeks also?

Yonggi - From what I understand you can finish the entire course before the 16 week mark. There is only a fixed pace that you must follow(ie, you must finish the chapters/levels by a certain time period).

Mr. Andy Nguyen, I understood that I can start and finish as long as I satisfy all requirement, didn't I? Then is it possible to finish before 16 weeks also?

Yonggi - From what I understand you can finish the entire course before the 16 week mark. There is only a fixed pace that you must follow(ie, you must finish the chapters/levels by a certain time period).

The course can be completed at each student's own pace. There is no requirement of finishing any chapter/level in a specific time period; however, there is a recommended pace (https://www.quantnet.com/posts/?post_id=90019) that students should adhere to in order to be able to complete the course in the allotted 16 weeks.

Many students have completed the course in far less than 16 weeks (I believe the record is about 3-4 weeks; average for those who completed is about 13-14 weeks).

Back