• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Is there any trick to configure Dark GDK in VS 2015?

Hi all,

I tried to use Dark GDK for some basic vector graphics representation in VS 2015, but as it turns out it's not compatible with VS 2015 -- only express and community VS 2010 or older:
download - TheGameCreators
DarkGDK - Game Developer's Toolkit

I spent time trying to configure it, by making several combinations of the paths in the project properties window, changing locations of certain .lib files etc. and I got rid off all compiler errors, but I still get linker errors at the end. It seems impossible to open the main library files, even though all the rest are (presumably) in order. No hope...

Has anyone else figured it out, or should I resort to other software or older versions of VS? If so, any suggestions for similar, free source software?

Thanks!

P.

Back