• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Just admited and questions on the costs

Hi, my name is Richard, a new member here. Today I am so happy that I am admitted to the MFE program starting this fall. I look forward to seeing you all at the school.

Questions:

Is there a place online or brochure that I can find out approximate costs, including tuition, estimates for living expense and insurance costs etc? The admission instruction has some data from year 2003, but I hope to get more updated numbers.

Thank you,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on the admission. I'm excited for you.
For tuition cost http://mfe.baruch.cuny.edu
For living expense: Cost of living in NYC- a break down
Any other specific question, please ask.

By the way, send me a PM regarding your Quantnet username. You need to change it prior to starting the program. I will walk you through the process.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the answers! I am very excited about the program and look forward to seeing all of you in the summer.

Best regards,
Richard

Back