• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

LehmanLive in BondHub

Does anyone use BondHub?

How can I view Lehman's CDS spreads for indexes/single-names in BondHub/Securities hub?

I used to use BondHub in 2003 for fixed income information and research. That was the beginning of BondHub.

I have access I dont know where to find it. I have access to some dealers including Lehman. Does anyone know where I can find CDS single-name spreads there?

Do you have the right access? 5 years ago I have access only to the research papers.

I think this is not a BondHub issue but rather each house's data organization. BondHub just redirects you to the data portal of each IB. I remember it took us a while to locate some cds spreads from GS. The search button is not of much use, you have to dig under one of the tabs and sub-menus.
When I have time to use it again, I'll give it a shot. If you already found where it's located, maybe you can post and save us some time.

Back