• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Level 2 material

I am a beginner of this online course. Does anyone know where can I download all "level files"? I can only find the level 1 material and need others. Thank you if you can help.

I am a beginner of this online course. Does anyone know where can I download all "level files"? I can only find the level 1 material and need others. Thank you if you can help.
Here you go:
https://www.quantnet.com/threads/level-2-hw-lecture-video-notes-sample-code.7635/

In general, you need to pass the quiz of your current level in order to have access to the following level. Once you pass the quiz, you will be seeing the next level in the Online Courses section in the forum page.

Thanks! One more question. Where can I take that quiz and where can I submit my Level 1 homework?

Thanks! One more question. Where can I take that quiz and where can I submit my Level 1 homework?
If you go to the Forum page, about in the middle of the page there is the Online Courses section. There you can see the subsection Quiz and Dropbox.
https://www.quantnet.com/forum/

If you click in the Quiz, it will give you access to the quiz of the current level and also to the following level quizzes. You have as many tries as you need to pass the quiz, and it won't count to your grade. It's only there to help you review the material. But you have to pass it in order to move on.

When you want to submit, you will click on Dropbox, you will create a new thread with title your name, level # and submission in an orderly manner, and then upload a zip file with all your projects organized in files. Your TA then will see the zip file, grade your work, and upload the grade in the Quiz section. You will see your grade right below the quiz of that level.

Please read the welcome message you received from your TA when you enrolled. It's all there :)

Back