• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

It is not a troll. From I known, there are few students from Asia received the interview invitations, and the interview arrangement webpage indicates there are more than 60 people will be interviewed next week.

Interviews at MIT start from Monday, February 02, 2015 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM.
Also my friend told me that the interview at Beijing will be from Feb. 6 to Feb. 13.

Last edited:
Interviews at MIT start from Monday, February 02, 2015 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM.
Also my friend told me that the interview at Beijing will be from Feb. 6 to Feb. 13.
Ya but it very surprising that no one has yet posted about an interview in mumbai or london, considering a lot of Indian applicants use quantnet.

Anyone got the invite for the interview in Singapore?

Hey, I got interview invitation on last Friday night, location is Shanghai, but since I am currently in HK so I ask admissions committee to switch my interview appointment to Singapore, I chose 2.16 at noon. Do you have any ideas how many applicants were invited to be interviewed in Singapore?

Hey, I got interview invitation on last Friday night, location is Shanghai, but since I am currently in HK so I ask admissions committee to switch my interview appointment to Singapore, I chose 2.16 at noon. Do you have any ideas how many applicants were invited to be interviewed in Singapore?
Twenty slots are available and fully booked.

Does anyone know if there are more invites coming? or they have sent out all the invites?

Question for those, who already received an interview invite. Are there any slots listed for London? If yes, is any of them already filled? Thanks

Back