• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

By when should I expect to get a reply regarding the application for the MIT MFin program? The deadline for the application was January 5 2015.

Hi. Their decision deadline is Mon, March 9, 2015. I understand they will start sending out interview calls as early as late January.

By when should I expect to get a reply regarding the application for the MIT MFin program? The deadline for the application was January 5 2015.
Take a look at the tracker: https://www.quantnet.com/tracker/. Look like interview will be in February (or last few days of January), with the decision in March. I imagine they will contact you for interview a week or so before the interview.

Take a look at the tracker: https://www.quantnet.com/tracker/. Look like interview will be in February (or last few days of January), with the decision in March. I imagine they will contact you for interview a week or so before the interview.
Thanks cxiao...do you know if they do travel to London, UK for the interviews or i'll have to do it through VOIP....they state that they do travel to a few cities for the interview...

Did anyone attend the online session for the MFin program on the 7th of January...i.e. after the submission deadline. I believe they talked about replies, evaluations and other related stuff. As I missed it would someone be kind enough to enlighten me about the discussion there.

Thanks!

Had a talk with the adcom. They'll be sending out the invites beginning in February. Also for someone who is in the UK, they'll be visiting London for the interviews as well.

Had a talk with the adcom. They'll be sending out the invites beginning in February. Also for someone who is in the UK, they'll be visiting London for the interviews as well.
Thanks for the info! Do you know what cities will they visit in Asia?

Just wondering who did you contact? I want to ask them where will they interview in Canada.

Back