• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

monday will be "awesome". each email notification will give me a heart attack

did u ask or you have some inside info? now if no one calls on friday the whole weekend will got to hell :(

My info is just from the prior year applicants. All communication was on the decision deadline date. Those offered scholarships were called first thing in the morning and the rest were staggered throughout the day.

When I had the lunch with the current MFin students after the interview, they said they found out a couple of days before the deadline via phone call. So whatever happens happens, best of luck everyone!!

Hey, I just joined quantnet so I have a late question about your interviews. Were all of you asked Why MIT? I was talking to a friend that got in last year and were told that most of the ones accepted last year were asked that, but I wasn't :/ so just wanted to check with you guys.

just out of curiosity. did everyone here receive an invite to a chat on the 12th?

Yes, I was asked about "Why MIT". My weakest answer I guess. And yes, I received an invite to a chat. And no (damn), no call yet. :(

what I read from last year's class, the decisions were all communicated on Monday, even as late as 7pm EST.

Back