• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

It seems MIT indeed called successful applicants a day before to surprise them. I received a call yesterday around 10pm(I am in China). The caller is my interviewer Diane Jordan and she said that official email will be sent on 9th March. It seems they will also mail a package to your address.

huge congrats! but u think they called all successful applicants already (do u know anyone else) or just a few?

Guys don't worry yet.
I think they called Chinese applicants early cuz 1. It is March 9th in China now. 2. They may call quite few applicants in a limited time frame.
Good luck to everyone!

huge congrats! but u think they called all successful applicants already (do u know anyone else) or just a few?
Not sure if they have called all successful applicants already, but I do have other Chinese friends who also got a call. Maybe it is because of the timezone thing? Don't worry. I guess your offer must be on its way. Keep optimistic!

Not sure if they have called all successful applicants already, but I do have other Chinese friends who also got a call. Maybe it is because of the timezone thing? Don't worry. I guess your offer must be on its way. Keep optimistic!
Hey...congrats...just so that it is easier for everyone to have a look at the replies could you please update the tracker...Thanks!

I'm an applicant from South Korea and I also received a call just a moment ago. She knew it is Monday in East Asia so I also believe it is time zone thing. Good luck everyone!

Congrats @DoctorDT and @SungHwan !! As a South Korean myself (studying in the U.S.), I'm very jealous.. lol.. it looks like the international applicants have received their results already!! the wait is painful...

Couldn't help but register with all this excitement around.
Ummm! Will there by any status update in apply yourself page or will it just be a mail on your registered email.
Just wanna get done with this now before anxiety kills me.

its 7.40-9.40am in latin america. i hope they notify at a normal hour according to one's time zone. but I already know that i will do nothing at work today

and congrats to all admitted!

Quick question: Are they calling all the admitted or just some of them?

Congrats guys !!

I don't know, they were just telling me that official mails will be sent in a few hours.

All admitted I think. The wait is soo stressful. Im afraid to get on the train now thinking what if I just miss a call..

does that mean no call=rejected already?guess they call ppl by region, so asia pac is done?

It seems they are currently calling applicants in Canada. Have any US students received a call?

It seems they are currently calling applicants in Canada. Have any US students received a call?
which part of Canada? its newfoundland its 12.10, in vancouver its 8.10. i have 10.10 in south america and i'm dying. its more stressful than i thought.

Back