• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2019 Applications (2018 Admission)

the anticipation anxiety is real

haha :)

Either they haven't gotten to you yet or you aren't even going to get called.

Just a quick question: they will call all the accepted students before noon?

I’m guessing due to time zone differences they are going to call international admits first before getting to US admits?

Congrats to those who are accepted!

Anyone in East gets offer? One of my friend received call yesterday but I am still waiting now.

Yes, he told me it was yesterday. He is the only one who gets the offer and most of my friends, who got the interview, are still waiting.
Is he in East Coast?
I am from upstate NY and still waiting...
Some people said those who got the call before 3/5/2018 are with fellowships...But do not know whether it is true. Did your friend get fellowship?

Man, my mobile numbers is not working as I have currently in a different country... Are all the decisions being communicated by call only or are they sending emails also.

Is he in East Coast?
I am from upstate NY and still waiting...
Some people said those who got the call before 3/5/2018 are with fellowships...But do not know whether it is true. Did your friend get fellowship?
We are both from New York and he didn't get fellowship so I am more confused.

They just called me right now... 2 minutes ago.. I am based off a Latin American Country in the East Coast so maybe they have started calling people from the East Coast.

Back