• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Fall 2019 interview invites ?

Got invited for London as well. How long does the entire process take? I know the interview is 30 min and test is 10. But the overall thing is what? 1h? 2h? Networking opportunities?

Are interview invites sent out in batches or all at the same time for Mumbai location?
Logistically, since this is an in person interview, I think the interviews in Mumbai will not span more than 2-3 days. In that case, they would have sent out invites more or less at the same time to ensure that candidates get sufficient time to plan their travel etc.

Logistically, since this is an in person interview, I think the interviews in Mumbai will not span more than 2-3 days. In that case, they would have sent out invites more or less at the same time to ensure that candidates get sufficient time to plan their travel etc.
I think so too. But last year some received invites few days later. Hopeful until end of this week🤞

I mailed adcom and they said 'We are still reviewing applications'. Although from threads of previous years ,chance of anymore invites for Mumbai is slim.Overall ,looks like a bloodbath for Indian applicants.

I mailed adcom and they said 'We are still reviewing applications'. Although from threads of previous years ,chance of anymore invites for Mumbai is slim.Overall ,looks like a bloodbath for Indian applicants.
What do you mean by bloodbath? Only IITians with a perfect Quant Score and straight As in Quant Courses along with CFA and GS type internship experience can crack the program?

Of the five criterions you mentioned ,I fit in four of them but could not get an invite.So yes,things seem super competitive this year.:)

Of the five criterions you mentioned ,I fit in four of them but could not get an invite.So yes,things seem super competitive this year.:)
So, it looks like I lost the race at the age of 18 only.

Back