• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Interview Invitation Fall 2023

Who is on the waitlist to get a sense of the chances to get in... and when is the deposit due?

For future reference: plenty of people got in without a call. The deposit for Admits with scholarship will be due on Mar.24; April 15 for people without scholarship.

Got waitlisted. Does anyone know how many waitlists were sent and the chances of being accepted from the waitlist?

Last edited:
Hi @confusedfineco and the other Indian..please allow me to ask if you both are from IIT Or let me know if we can touch base?
Mera WhatsApp hai (sath no aath do che sunia teen ek no aath)

Does anyone know if the offer is conditional on something, or is it completely unconditional?

Have you guys recieved the email from MIT Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) yet?

From those of you who could participate in the waitlist chat, can you share what was said please ?

No updates on my end; I reached out to the admission team and they replied they would give updates when they'd have one to share. They also mentionned that could be until the start of the program

No updates on my end; I reached out to the admission team and they replied they would give updates when they'd have one to share. They also mentionned that could be until the start of the program
Hi @staniskalfo what if there is not enough time for international students to get their visa if they are got off from the waitlist near the start of the program? Do they mention this? Do you have other offers since I don't have any idea how long it will take to wait for the final result. Thanks!

I worry about that as well. It’s not something they mentioned
Hi @staniskalfo what if there is not enough time for international students to get their visa if they are got off from the waitlist near the start of the program? Do they mention this? Do you have other offers since I don't have any idea how long it will take to wait for the final result. Thank

I haven't recieved any updates. At this point, i think it's best to move on. definitely sucks

Back