• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Interview Invite (2022)

To people who received the interview invites, where are you currently based, and did you submit your GRE/GMAT scores? Thanks!

Awesome I'll add you the group chat.
Feel free to message me !
Hello! If you do make a WhatsApp group please do include me :) It would be great to hear from you all and maybe get tips on how to prepare for the interviews!

Okay so it seems like 3 people on this thread have received the invite so far
Folks lets keep a track of how many get the invite, feel free to quote my msg and keep adding the number. I havent received the invite yet :-( but I have hope

Hello Everyone...
Anyone got Email after the lucky 3 members of the thread?
I am afraid-- Does MIT sends the interview Email all together?
Another thing those who will not get any Interview Email, will they receive any Rejection Mail?

Hello Everyone...
Anyone got Email after the lucky 3 members of the thread?
I am afraid-- Does MIT sends the interview Email all together?
Another thing those who will not get any Interview Email, will they receive any Rejection Mail?

I got an interview invite yesterday as well.
Don't know if MIT sends them all at once. I know Columbia MFE does, Princeton does not.
I imagine you will only receive a rejection email in March, once final decisions are made.

I got an interview invite yesterday as well.
Don't know if MIT sends them all at once. I know Columbia MFE does, Princeton does not.
I imagine you will only receive a rejection email in March, once final decisions are made.
Thank you for the feedback. That's so kind of you.
Regards

Folks this is very depressing, but I logged into my MIT MFin application page, and they have rejected my application! Is this real? Is it normal to receive a rejection this early? That too without an email? I thought they'd at least email if they are rejecting. Sigh :-(

Did you get an email or it was just on the application webpage
It's fine I guess u are just rejected. They cannot view this many applications and give out that many interviews. Just accept the fact and move on with other applications.

Back