• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Interview Invite (2022)

It's fine I guess u are just rejected. They cannot view this many applications and give out that many interviews. Just accept the fact and move on with other applications.
Yes i know all of that. Everyone here is probably mature enough to realise that. I dont see how your msg helps. At least let me do casual talk with people here to process this?

Just got the rejection. I'm a transfer student at an ivy league school with 4.0gpa. I honestly believe my resume, essay are well written. It suck that we cannot know why we got rejected.

I am from China and I received the interview email yesterday. From the information of a Chinese forum, all the invitations might have been sent. And I know many have received a formal rejection. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone took the quant assessment? How was it? Any insight would be appreciated:)

Yes me too but I heard that admitted students receive a call before the deadline

I think it’s likely that most calls come through on the 9th or 10th given how it was in the past few years. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Back