• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Interview

Congrats to everyone who heard the good news today! Is everyone planning on attending the admitted students day on March 1?

Congrats to everyone who heard the good news today! Is everyone planning on attending the admitted students day on March 1?
To those of you going to MIT, please make sure to mark the Will Join column as Yes in the Tracker. That will complete your timelines and journey. And it will help others to find their future classmates as well.
Congrats again and enjoy your time in Boston.

Hey guys, so I'm a little confused about whether I've been waitlisted - they actually emailed me and said they need another week to finalize my decision, and specifically said they'd get back to me on March 2. Anyone else get this? What does it mean?

does anyone receive confirmation email after submitting the waiting list reply form?

Hey guys, so I'm a little confused about whether I've been waitlisted - they actually emailed me and said they need another week to finalize my decision, and specifically said they'd get back to me on March 2. Anyone else get this? What does it mean?

interesting, did not see any relevant news elsewhere.
anyone else also got this?

It seems that they are wait listing a lot of people this year. What are your thoughts on this Andy?

I saw on the tracker someone applied in round 2 is going to have an interview today. does this mean they are starting to take people off the waitlist? (at least a sign?)

I reckon he might have missed submitting his reccos on time and hence round 3...

I saw on the tracker someone applied in round 2 is going to have an interview today. does this mean they are starting to take people off the waitlist? (at least a sign?)

The deadline for round 2 was 3PM on the 4th. Perhaps the person submitted the application later that day and is therefore considered as a round 3 applicant. Another reason might be that not all application data (recommendations, test scores ect.) were received on time so the applicant was pushed back one round.

Back