• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT Mfin Round 2 Interview 2020

How are the interviews going on today? Any surprises on the quant/coding part?

That’s a fair assessment. I edited to remove some details I guess were one step further than most other posters. The new coding thing is a separate 5 minute test, and I feel that giving folks a heads up is fair, since no one is gonna learn to code in a week for a random 5 minute test at the end of the whole application process anyways
Could I know what language, to your knowledge, can be used in the 5 min test? I assume C++ and Python are all should be fine right?

Oh in the interview they said all decisions will be sent on March 12th this year
it doesn't mean they won't call admitted students before they post information online. I have seen multiple posts about the phone call from chasedream and my advisor said applicants from prior years even receive rej in the end of Feb.

Heyy has anyone received phone calls or emails from admission yet? I heard last year acceptance calls were out around March 5th.

@Anand Ghosh I think you got an offer because you changed your answer ;) Congrats man!!! Did they say anything about admissions for other people? I wonder whether all calls were made already.

The decision date is the 12th of March. Thats what was told to me during the interview.

Has anyone received the call ? I think they started giving out calls this time last year

Back