• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT Mfin Round 2 Interview 2020

Anyone based in Latin America (especially in Mexico) has received a call?. Starting to get really nervous.

Anyone based in Latin America (especially in Mexico) has received a call?. Starting to get really nervous.

I know it can get stressful but just try to carry on with your day-to-day activities and keep yourself busy! You'll do well wherever you go!
Good luck tho.

@floridaman
I highly doubt they are done. We still have a few days before deadline.

For those of you that were accepted, did they tell you if you qualified for a fellowship over the phone call?

I emailed my interviewer and she told me they will release all decisions by March 12. If you are not accepted don't beat yourself up about it, that is what your Plan B schools were for. At this point, I would be really happy if I got it, but I already got acceptances from my backup schools so I won't be upset if I'm rejected. Goodluck!

I reached out to the MFin main email, mfinadmissions.mitsloan@mit.edu and all they said is that we should hear back at the end of the week. I pointed out that some have already received phone calls, and she said some have, but not everyone has. Not sure if her response was just a generic response; if someone else reaches out and they give a different response then maybe we’ll be able to tell from their responses if they’ve already called everyone that is getting an offer

I reached out to the MFin main email, mfinadmissions.mitsloan@mit.edu and all they said is that we should hear back at the end of the week. I pointed out that some have already received phone calls, and she said some have, but not everyone has. Not sure if her response was just a generic response; if someone else reaches out and they give a different response then maybe we’ll be able to tell from their responses if they’ve already called everyone that is getting an offer
Reached out today too, they said they continue to review candidate until 3/12, however doesn't sound very promising to me lol

Is there someone who has received call from Laura Maloney? Though I bet there is little possibility for me...

Back