• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT Mfin Round 2 Interview 2020

I don’t think they call by interviewer; but I think there is still some hope, it seems unlikely that all admitted decisions have already been relayed as there are still a few days before the Thursday deadline

I guess so far people who got the call maybe the candidates who’re offered fellowship/fund. I heard from my friend in China that she was given one semester equivalent tuition. She also said the call mentioned something like fellowship.

Edit: But I would also think it's varied by your interviewer. I haven't heard anyone interviewed with my interviewer received anything. (Please don't blame me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:
Have most calls been those being offered fellowships/scholarships?

Not sure, I was called on the first day, but it wasn't my interviewer that called me. Hopefully I did get some kind of scholarship, but it was not mentioned in the call.

Back