• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT Mfin Round 2 Interview 2020

It's fine, guys. We'll finally go to a school fitting us well. I believe it's not the end but a start... To be sure, I can't hide how sad I am now, but I still believe we have lots of chances in the future, no more or no less than anyone. Extremely stressful since I heard admission office started to give phone calls but I decide to put all that stress down at this moment and stop looking forward to receiving any phone call. Wish everyone good luck and farewell.

I mean, there is still a chance to get on the waitlist, so hang in there buddy. Keep in mind that if we don’t get in, it’s not meant to be, but try to stay positive and realize it was an accomplishment to even make it this far

Back