• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT Mfin Round 2 Interview 2020

Congrats to everyone admitted - if you haven't already received it, you'll get an invite to join a slack channel where myself and plenty other current students will be on hand to answer any questions you guys might have. Well done!

To those who didn't quite make it - don't stress. Plenty of other good programs out there and I'm sure you'll find one that's right for you.

Unfortunately but fortunately, I'm also on the waitlist... Anyone knows the size of the waitlist or the possibility for people on waitlist get admitted?

Also got waitlisted - anybody have information on the conversion from waitlist to offer and what the timeline looks like?

Thank you! wish you good luck
Just receive the call...... But I'm in 12-months program. I kind of regret this choice but I know if I applied the 18-month program, I would probably not receive its offer. Anyone knows is it possible to transfer from 12-month to 18-month?

Back