Toronto MathFin MMF U of Toronto 2013 application

BerthaA

Also got AD. I'm an international student from Peru. Do you have facebooks to connect? =) I've just added Meng Li =D

gavchik

The deadline for my offer is april 2nd and I assume others have similar deadlines. So anybody waiting for AD expect 2nd round of admissions to be sent then.

Sarah Shen

The deadline for my offer is april 2nd and I assume others have similar deadlines. So anybody waiting for AD expect 2nd round of admissions to be sent then.
I just finished interview yesterday.. how do you know the deadline for your offer?

gavchik

I just finished interview yesterday.. how do you know the deadline for your offer?
When you receive an offer they state the deadline to accept it and pay the deposit. It is usually about 2 weeks from the day you receive an offer.

chaohan

I did my interview two weeks ago and still have not heard from them. Guess was rejected or is there still a second round admission?

Ecthilis

C++ Student
The deadline for accepting offer's on the 2nd; and they should send out another round of admission by then

Canuck

C++ Student
The deposit has been sent, and I now need only worry about my measure theory final. Anyone else finalize their admits?

BerthaA

I'm worried about my deposit...I sent a cheque via DHL from Peru...hope it arrives ok....

I'm starting to review some Stochastic Calculus. "Stochastic Calculus for finance II" from Shreve.