• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Toronto MathFin MMF U of Toronto 2013 application

Did her ask technical questions and how long is the interview?I have interview tomorrow:ninja: ~~anyway wish you a good result:)
yes, i did get some tech questions on Lenear Algebra and Stat, but not all people will be asked the tech questions.
it really depend on Shari's mood....lol

Relax and Good luck

yes, i did get some tech questions on Lenear Algebra and Stat, but not all people will be asked the tech questions.
it really depend on Shari's mood....lol

Relax and Good luck
haha thanks ~~wish I would not meet tech questions:P

I feel like they are notifying the domestic applicants first, but that is pure speculation.

Thx, precisely march 13.
So you had in-person interview? I'm not in Toronto so I had skype interview on Mar 8th. Still haven't heard from them yet, don't know if they are sending offers to person who went to UT for interview or they are rejecting me......

Began at mcgill in finance, ended up at concordia in honors pure and applied math.

there should be another round of offer sent out by the end of march or early april

Back