• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Toronto MathFin MMF U of Toronto 2013 application

I have not heard anything yet. Did anybody notice that their (mmf) website is not working today?

Congrats! I wish you all the best!
I did not receive one, so i guess I am not in the first picks. what was ur profile?
Thanks, but it is way to early to congrat...
I dont think this is related to "first pick", because I actually received the interview invitation one week ago saying that the interview was on March 25 when the officer would travel to Vancouver. Now, I guess the officer's schedule just changed a little bit.

I am in my last year at UBC. Major: finance, Minor: math

I dont think this is related to "first pick", because I actually received the interview invitation one week ago saying that the interview was on March 25 when the officer would travel to Vancouver. Now, I guess the officer's schedule just changed a little bit.

wow I did not know that they started to interviews outside of Toronto. Good luck anyway and if you can please give us some ideas how it went! I still hope to receive mine.

Kenzhou how did your interview go? Any tips on the questions asked or things to study?

I have found that some people (not international students!) received an email with invintation to complete an online assessment. Does anybody know the details of this assessment and how many people are asked to complete this assessment?

I have found that some people (not international students!) received an email with invintation to complete an online assessment. Does anybody know the details of this assessment and how many people are asked to complete this assessment?
Hi I am new here, first posrt.

I just received email for the online assessment.

Hi I am new here, first posrt.

I just received email for the online assessment.
Do you know if everyone receives it , as I am still expecting mine. Also how many questions are there and what topics are they on?

Do you know if everyone receives it , as I am still expecting mine. Also how many questions are there and what topics are they on?
I am not sure if everyone receives it.

I have not opened it yet, I have a week to do it.

I received the assessment email as well.
Is this added this year? My friend in the MMF program never told me about such a test...

Hi I am a new member here. I just received the assessment and I am international student

after you try it, will you please provide us tips on what to study for people who did not receive it yet?

Back