• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE MQF or MSMF @ Rutgers

Hi everyone

Can anyone tells something about those two programs MQF and MSMF at Rutgers? I received both of their admission and have to submit the deposit immediately. But for me, I am confused about which one to choose. MSMF seems to be more 'quant' while MQF has a better job placement statistics in the past year. I need your suggestions. Thank you all so much.

Hi lcedge, I've also got an admit into the MQF program at Rutgers. Could you tell me where you found the job placement statistics for the program. It'd be great if you could share the info. Thanks.

Hi lcedge, I've also got an admit into the MQF program at Rutgers. Could you tell me where you found the job placement statistics for the program. It'd be great if you could share the info. Thanks.
placement success score at quantnet ranking.

Back