• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MSCF credential verification

What exactly does the CMU MSCF credential verification include? I see that they use a service called Re Vera to do it, but I couldn't find much information about the process online.
What are the things they look at (employment, internships, academic information, extra curriculars, community service?) Basically to what extent is the verification conducted?
Do we need to provide them the documents and/or contact details, or will they do all of that on their own?

Could anyone share their experience of how it is conducted or answer the questions above?

Thank you in advance. I know there shouldn't be anything to be afraid of but the process seems quite intimidating.

they essentially verify your application - previous employment, positions, transcripts, etc.

Provided you didn't embellish, you should have nothing to worry about.

They can check anything you submitted. They verified my resume with previous employers, and also verified transcripts.
While how do they verify your transcripts? You actually did have submitted the official transcript

Back