• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

My profile- Sandeep Panjwani

Hello Everyone.
I am Sandeep. I wanted to put my profile here.

Profile:
Education: Civil (Structural) Engineering (Dual Degree : B Tech + M Tech), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
-GPA: 3.40/4; Math GPA: 3.22/4 (Converted on a scale of 4)
-Additional Courses done in Financial Management, Financial Accounting & Economics.
-Department Rank 2 in the Dual Degree batch of Civil Engineering, IITB 2004.
GRE: 2040/2400 (800 Q, 680 Analytical and 560 Verbal- (taken in 2002)); TOEFL IBT: 113/120 (taken in 2006).

Professional Experience:
marketRx Inc, India Business Analyst (Mar2006-Present)
-Involved in sales forecasting and analytical reporting using various statistical tools to enable the client improve effectiveness within and across key sales and marketing areas. The work requires extensive use of statistical tools such as SAS, VBA and MS Excel.

IBM Global Services India, India Software Engineer (Aug 2004-Mar 2006)
-Analyzed business flows, designed and developed modules in Java to automate testing procedures for the Selectica based configurator.
-Required to understand Client Requirements through regular client interactions, gathering information regarding business processes, and rules for designing and developing software solutions for the Blue Horizon application.

Math Courses :
4 in total (Probability theory, Partial Differential equations, Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Power Series). A few elective courses which I took during my graduation were very math intensive.

Programming:
-Worked extensively on C++ during my engineering on various projects.
-Highly Conversant with programming & statistical tools such as SAS, VBA & MS Excel.

Certifications:
-Advanced certificate course in C++ organized by Continuing Education Program(CEP), IIT Bombay.
-Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module, National Stock Exchange (NSE) certification in Financial Markets.
-Securities Market Module, National Stock Exchange (NSE) certification in Financial Markets.

Technical Proficiencies:
Languages: C++, Visual Basic, Java
Database Platforms: SQL, MS Access, DB2
Statistical/Analysis Tools:SAS

Looking forward to interact with you guys more!!

-Sandeep

impressing profile indeed...
i m in final yr of my engineering and placed in hp...but i want to get a analyst job??
is b.tech degree sufficient for working as a business analyst??
what r the career options??

Back