• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Need Help/Advice

Hey, QuantNetwork users

I am a second year Finance student at SMU in Canada majoring in Finance and I my big goal is to get into a MFE degree program either in the U.S. or in Europe. But at Saint Mary's University, the commerce program does a really poor job at pointing anyone in the right direction. So far I am going to be taking Math. Econ, Stats. Econ and Econometrics. I am also planning to take Linear Algebra and Probability theory from the Math Dept. Is that kind of math exposure suffcient or do I need more than that? And if so what would you guys recommend for classes?

:sos:

Back