• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

new website for quantitative analyst : The Quantitative Finance library

This post is to present you a new website for the quantitative finance community:

The Quantitative Finance Library

This website is a library full of links to the main articles of quantitative finance. All the articles on this website are freely downloadable.

We post new articles and papers every month and will continue to increase the number of articles on this website.

I hope you will enjoy this website.

We wait for your remarks on this thread in order to improve it.

Browsing newsletter archives does not work. I get a 404 error when I view messages.

Thanks for the feedback but i did not succeed to reproduce this bug but you will try to correct it.
Moreover, archive newsletter are only test mail for the present moment ;)
Thanks a lot
J
Edit: i succeed to reproduce it this bug arrives when you click on the url in the newsletter
I will correct this bug
thx
Edit2: the bug is fixed
thx

Back