• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NNT

DominiConnor

Quant Headhunter
NNT is like that in like that in real life. He's not a consensus man, he thinks the quality of truth is basically a function of how hard you've tried to kick holes in it.
When arguing with him, the third bottle of wine brought the insight that this was a like one of those exercise you do in martial arts where everyone else in your group runs at you in turn for you to sharpen up your skills, and pinpoint defects in your stance and technique.

You are supposed to be annoyed by his books, if you're not, you don't understand them.

Occasionally we get him to torture entry level candidates we think show exceptional promise, most amusingly the next victim is a straight engineer who although getting through the screen has exactly 17 days reading knowledge of finance. So when I told him that that NNT was having coffee with him on moday, he showed no fear, or even recogniton.
We ought to film this one...

Occasionally we get him to torture entry level candidates we think show exceptional promise, most amusingly the next victim is a straight engineer who although getting through the screen has exactly 17 days reading knowledge of finance. So when I told him that that NNT was having coffee with him on moday, he showed no fear, or even recogniton.
We ought to film this one...
Incredibly late to this but I'll revive it so others can get a good laugh out of this mental image like I did.

Back