NYU MSMF NYU MathFin Interview?

Kevin Ramlal

Hey Folks,

I've seen a few people get accepted already in the NYU program on the tracker (congrats!) but I haven't seen any interviews as shown in the past. I was wondering if anyone had any insight about this interview process and/or if its still going on this year. Thanks!

Staceyzhyang

Hey Folks,

I've seen a few people get accepted already in the NYU program on the tracker (congrats!) but I haven't seen any interviews as shown in the past. I was wondering if anyone had any insight about this interview process and/or if its still going on this year. Thanks!
No interview needed. They just sent out the decision

Staceyzhyang

I found you've been admitted by NYU and BU, could you share your background with me, or specifically, are you from the top 2?
No, I'm not from top 2. If you want to know, I might say it's top 3 university in Beijing. I exchanged to UCSD for a year and got two recommendation letters there. Three internships but not quantitative. Won the Finalist @ MCM

Baijw

No, I'm not from top 2. If you want to know, I might say it's top 3 university in Beijing. I exchanged to UCSD for a year and got two recommendation letters there. Three internships but not quantitative. Won the Finalist @ MCM
Thank you! I guess I've figured it out. Big congrats!

Kelly Xu

It seems that they are giving out some interviews this year... could someone please share what kind of interview they give?
Thank you!

Baijw

It seems that they are giving out some interviews this year... could someone please share what kind of interview they give?
Thank you!
Have you got an interview invitation? It seems like they are all admitted without interviews.

Jooowang

I did not receive any interview and directly got their admission letter through email last week.