• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF NYU MathFin Interview?

Hey Folks,

I've seen a few people get accepted already in the NYU program on the tracker (congrats!) but I haven't seen any interviews as shown in the past. I was wondering if anyone had any insight about this interview process and/or if its still going on this year. Thanks!

Hey Folks,

I've seen a few people get accepted already in the NYU program on the tracker (congrats!) but I haven't seen any interviews as shown in the past. I was wondering if anyone had any insight about this interview process and/or if its still going on this year. Thanks!
No interview needed. They just sent out the decision

I found you've been admitted by NYU and BU, could you share your background with me, or specifically, are you from the top 2?
No, I'm not from top 2. If you want to know, I might say it's top 3 university in Beijing. I exchanged to UCSD for a year and got two recommendation letters there. Three internships but not quantitative. Won the Finalist @ MCM

No, I'm not from top 2. If you want to know, I might say it's top 3 university in Beijing. I exchanged to UCSD for a year and got two recommendation letters there. Three internships but not quantitative. Won the Finalist @ MCM
Thank you! I guess I've figured it out. Big congrats!

It seems that they are giving out some interviews this year... could someone please share what kind of interview they give?
Thank you!

It seems that they are giving out some interviews this year... could someone please share what kind of interview they give?
Thank you!
Have you got an interview invitation? It seems like they are all admitted without interviews.

I did not receive any interview and directly got their admission letter through email last week.

I think the interview is for those who did not submit a video

Back