• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Online part time MFE programs

Hi, I’m looking at part time online MFE (or similar) programs. I’m 37 with a full time job and already in the industry, so looking for this more as legitimizing me in the industry and also help me do my current job more effectively (I run a small portfolio) as opposed to landing a job at a top firm (I’m happy where I am). Ideas of good fits? So far the only one I can find is at the university of Washington. Thank you!

Yes, that’s the best part. What I have read is that the courses do not run deep, and program seems more like data science than financial engineering. Again this feedback could be from people not serious with it.
I’d recommend you reach out to people on LinkedIn who have completed this program to know more.