• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton M.Fin Interview

Hi all, I just received an email from Princeton saying:

=======================================================

Hello from Princeton! I am writing to let you know that as one of the top 100 or so candidates (based on your complete application) you have been selected for a 30-minute admissions interview for the Master in Finance program at Princeton.
.......... (omit)...........

=======================================================

Anyone got an interview invitation from Princeton M.Fin 2015 intake?

Last edited:
Hi Cynthia! Yes, I just got the same e-mail. I'm so excited. Where are you from?
(Also that's so funny, my name is Cynthia too :) )

@NewK
I'm afraid I'm not sure, but I've looked through previous threads in various sites (including QuantNet), and Princeton does NOT send the interview invitation at once, and you can expect the invitation within January as well. Good luck!

@cynthiiiiiaaaaa and @pink_fairy_princess : Can you please share your profiles. It will just give a representative idea to other applicants on what kind of profiles have got a call.
Thanks

I'm planning to disclose my profile details with the interview review & result, after the whole process is done.
But, surely I didn't have the top-notch profile, but a very humble one.

Did you get the interview invitation?

I'm planning to disclose my profile details with the interview review & result, after the whole process is done.
But, surely I didn't have the top-notch profile, but a very humble one.

Did you get the interview invitation?

Ok. As you like. Would love to see your profile. Though I am sure it would be a great one. You are just being HUMBLE :p

Anyway I haven't got the interview invite ( as of now )

Ok. As you like. Would love to see your profile. Though I am sure it would be a great one. You are just being HUMBLE :p

Anyway I haven't got the interview invite ( as of now )

Based on threads (previous years), they don't send the invitation at once. Invitations, last year, were delivered until mid of January. Keep your hope alive. Good luck!

Hi all, I just got an e-mail from Princeton one week after my interview along the lines of... "As part of our efforts to enhance the application evaluation process, we would like to offer you the opportunity to have a phone/Skype conversation with a former student of the program...." Did anybody else get this?

even i received the same! it seems that they have started the alumnus interview for the fist time this year.

Hi all, I just got an e-mail from Princeton one week after my interview along the lines of... "As part of our efforts to enhance the application evaluation process, we would like to offer you the opportunity to have a phone/Skype conversation with a former student of the program...." Did anybody else get this?

Could you please ask whether the alumnus interview invitation is given to everyone or only those who passed the first interview?
I had the interview last friday, and very nervously waiting for any email from the school.

even i received the same! it seems that they have started the alumnus interview for the fist time this year.
Could you please ask whether the alumnus interview invitation is given to everyone or only those who passed the first interview?
I had the interview last friday, and very nervously waiting for any email from the school.

Back