• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton MFin Interview invite (Fall 2017)

Anyone got interview for Fall 2017 ? Invitations went out around same time last year.

from US or other places? do you know what the time might be that they sent out this first batch of interview invites?

from US or other places? do you know what the time might be that they sent out this first batch of interview invites?
Probably last week. Not very sure about this. But I guess they will send out more invitations?

Of course, but having a sure thing is always better ;) Hopefully can get an interview with them

This is what I got from Princeton last Friday

It seems that you have heard about some invites for interview being issued. Regardless of what you may have heard, any interview invites that have gone out today (only in past few hours) are minimal and we are still compiling a list for interviews.

Please feel free to share this information with your fellow applicants on whichever website or blog you are following the application processes.

This is what I got from Princeton last Friday

It seems that you have heard about some invites for interview being issued. Regardless of what you may have heard, any interview invites that have gone out today (only in past few hours) are minimal and we are still compiling a list for interviews.

Please feel free to share this information with your fellow applicants on whichever website or blog you are following the application processes.
Thanks for sharing! This is so encouraging. :) Good luck to all of us!

No... I looked at the admission tracker last year. The last few interviews were like 27th. Say if they notify a week before, they will still continue to send out invitations this week. However, Princeton is extremely competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if I did not receive one.

Don't feel discouraged, please. There are still a lot of awesome programs out there! (That's what I said to myself and also to anyone who has not received the invitation yet)

Hey guys, I received one today. There are around 20 spots left. I guess they are still sending out invitations!

Back