• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton MFin Interview invite (Fall 2017)

So no more invites since Friday?

Haven't heard from them so far - I would assume they are probably wrapping up sending out more interview invites as it is close to the decision date.

It also seems to me that they only send out invites on Fridays.

Cheers

Just wrote them an email asking whether there are any invitations left

Reply -

I am sure you understand that the departments are still reviewing applications and that we cannot possibly give an indication of the status of any application at this time.

All application decisions will be made know by email by March 15, 2017.

Thank you,

Laurie

Just wrote them an email asking whether there are any invitations left

Reply -

I am sure you understand that the departments are still reviewing applications and that we cannot possibly give an indication of the status of any application at this time.

All application decisions will be made know by email by March 15, 2017.

Thank you,

Laurie

I guess it is too late for interviews now.. I haven't heard of any dings also, so I think they'll only reject or admit March 15 exactly

Back