• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin interviews 2019 Fall

Next week is the last interview week? Next week is the end of all the interviews, including the second interviews?
I have my one next week and I think its the last week. As of round 2 interviews, there's no such thing. There is alumni meetings for some candidates, but its not necessary for admission from what I know.

Spoken like a man that's already been invited lol. Wang Shuwen, I think you should call Princeton for a definite answer to your question.

Spoken like a man that's already been invited lol. Wang Shuwen, I think you should call Princeton for a definite answer to your question.
What’s that suppose to mean I’m trying to give an unbiased answer. From what I have heard most people have received there interview. I agree that he should ask, but am giving the warning that many people have received interviews.

What’s that suppose to mean I’m trying to give an unbiased answer. From what I have heard most people have received there interview. I agree that he should ask, but am giving the warning that many people have received interviews.
I got that. Thank you for your information. Hope your interview goes well!

Nah, it's just banter, mate. Congratulations on your interview invite; hope you get in. You too, Wang.

Sorry didn’t even want to write the response to be honest, but you never know maybe I’m wrong. I wish you all the best in your applications.
I like the directness. Similar responses to yours saved me agony in previous admit helped me to focus on filling the gaps.

FWIW, I would never call a school for status; especially if the ask you not to

Was the first round technical or just behavioral with resume/background based question?

She said results come out the first week of March, but no email from Princeton directly.
Thank you for your reply! According to what Wendell said during the interview, it seems like there is gonna be a second one with alumni if they can make it. So I am wondering whether someone has received the invite for the second interview since it's been a while...

Back