• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton MFin Math Assessment

For people who had their first round interview, how long did your interview last? Mine ended early without leaving time to ask her questions. Feels bad lol
mine was ~30 mins but she did not leave time for me to ask questions as well

congrats for those who got an offer!! may I ask the specific time you received the email? wanna know if they already sent out all the ad results at once…

Hey, got an offer too, congrats to those who got an offer and let's hope for all others ! Can I be added to the Whatsapp group please ?

Hey Congrats on everyone who got offers! When did you get the offer? Wanted to check if they send all the offers at once or if there's still hope for me

I have my math assessment for the Princeton MFin program coming up. Does anyone know what kind of topics I should expect to be tested on? Thanks!
Hello, I'm applying this year to the MFin program. Could you please shed some light on what all major topics are covered in the math assessment?

I felt it was of moderate difficulty, dont think it required much prep if you had the relevant math background.
Also, felt they were quite generous in providing the 90 mins time limit for just 12 questions.
Can you tell me what were the type of questions to be expected.

Back