• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton MFin Math Assessment

Anybody else was put on the waitlist? Trying to get a sense of how many ppl it could represent…

Did anyone in the waitlist get any update. Will they send out any formal rejections to the waitlisted candidate or not? I thought we would get a decision by 15th April.

Hello, can someone help with what topics are covered in QBA and whats the level of difficulty? Are the Pre MFE topics of Baruch satisfactory?

Hello, can someone help with what topics are covered in QBA and whats the level of difficulty? Are the Pre MFE topics of Baruch satisfactory?
The questions were moderately difficult, covering calculus, probability, statistics, puzzles, and other general math. There was one question related to Ito integrals, which I felt was tough(I didn't prepare this topic, so maybe felt so; not sure really how tough the question is once you know the theory), and the remaining others were of moderate difficulty.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone else received the Alumni Interview email and what that meant?
Hey guys, do you know if you still can get accepted without Alumni Interview, but only one with the admission team? Thanks!

Back