• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin Princeton Mfin Program

I have been checking out studet profiles and two things that caught my atention 1) a solid STEM degree (mostly from French Unis) and 2) no prior work experience (FT, not internships). I would say this group of students accounts for about 60%+ of the class ...

I applied to Princeton but didn't get in. However, a girl with a very similar profile was admitted. Economics major from a Russian university, straight from the undergrad program, no FT WE, solid technical skills.

Hey Ivan, I just checked out the HSE's Econ curriculum. I just wonder, what did you mean by solid technicals? Because all I can see there is couple of Math for Econ, Stochastics, and VBA/SPSS/STATA. Could you elaborate, please?

FT WE - full time work experience

Hi @zeez ,

I have put some details in the attached file. Also, we had more advanced courses in Econometrics, Time Series Analysis and Quantitative Finance during our last year in college. We did not have much exposure to programming though.

Attachments

• Courses.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 138
Back