• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Purchase of course material

lalugu

actuarial piggie
Hi Andy,

I am not able to enrol officially as it seems no chance for me to take assessment.
Because, as a PhD students, my time is strictly allocated to compulsory PhD coursework and seminars.
But I do need C++ for my thesis urgently, so I wonder whether there is any chance I can purchase the course testimonial(notes , exercise, video etc ) without taking assessment.
The problem is that I have another programming course in our uni and it is sponsored.
I found it not as useful as MFE's but it is compulsory for my degree.

Please let me know if i can buy them, if yes, please quote the cost.

Thanks

so no chance to buy the material?
the problem i have here is that, there is no chance for me to finish the course in 16 weeks, given my
schedule (thesis, teaching, phd coursework) is very very full.
but i like those notes and video a lot as they are straight to the point, compare to the oop c++ course im enrolled in uni.

Please let me know if I can buy them (notes, hw and homework) without taking the certification.

thanks

I really want to enrol c++ cert here oneday, but unfortunately im having lots of commitments for studies.
Could you suggest me a time to enrol, given my circumstances as a phd student...
Anyone enroled in c++ cert has similar situation like me?

If you don't mind me asking, when did you take this course? When you were a student, or...?

Hope to receive some advice

Back