• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quant finance papers websites?

doug reich

Some guy
What are some good websites with quant finance papers? I have a short list mostly garnered from the forums up at Category:Paper - Quantnet Wiki

If you have any more to add, you can just put them on that page, or reply in this thread.

arXiv is a very good, but pretty mathematical and physical paper website.

SSRN is one of my favourite paper searching site.

And this site by Hans Mittelman is a useful website for optimization. Because of the "Decision Tree of optimization software".

SIAM

Here is one more no one has mentioned yet.
SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) is starting a new Journal for Financial Mathematics. They have not published the first issue yet.
SIAM: SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics (SIFIN)
You don't have to be a member to view the most recent articles but to search and view older articles you will need a membership. I'm not sure of the quality of this, but I thought I would throw it out there since no one has mentioned it yet.

Cpt.

SIAM has not only a new Journal for Financial Mathematics but also some other worthwhile journals like SIAM Journal on Optimization, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis and SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing.

Another website for preprints is "The Mathematics Preprint Search System" MPRESS

Back