• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quantnet Advanced C++ course or CFA?

A little bit of my background, I'm going to start my undergrad senior year in Fall 2020 (I'm in the US) and I'm also considering to apply for a MSFE program after undergrad, which mean I have until the end of 2020 to finish my application. My major is Business Analytics and Economics, with 1 year of internships that are all in business (Real Estate Research, Sales Operations & Strategy, Business Development & a little of M&A work). I'm about to complete the Quantnet C++ for FEngineering course and wonder of what to do next between the next-level course and CFA. I have not yet taken GRE so I don't think I have time to do them both. So just wonder which one would add more value to my application. Hope this question help others as well. @APalley @Daniel Duffy

Back