QuantNet Best-Selling Quant Books of 2011

best-selling-books.jpg
  1. A Primer for the Mathematics of Financial Engineering, 2nd Ed - Dan Stefanica
  2. Fifty Challenging Problems in Probability with Solutions – Frederick Mosteller
  3. Solutions, Primer For The Mathematics Of Financial Engineering, 2nd Ed - Dan Stefanica
  4. Quant Job Interview Questions And Answers– Mark Joshi
  5. My Life as a Quant: Reflections on Physics and Finance – Emanuel Derman
  6. The Complete Guide to Capital Markets for Quantitative Professionals
  7. A Practical Guide To Quantitative Finance Interviews – Xinfeng Zhou
  8. Liar's Poker - Michael Lewis
  9. Quantitative Trading: How to Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business - Ernie Chan
  10. Frequently Asked Questions in Quantitative Finance - Paul Wilmott
  11. How I Became a Quant: Insights from 25 of Wall Street's Elite - Richard R. Lindsey
  12. Problem Solving with C++, 8th Edition - Walter Savitch
  13. Options, Futures and Other Derivatives (8th Edition) - John Hull
  14. Stochastic Calculus for Finance II: Continuous-Time Models - Steve Shreve
  15. Heard on The Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews - Timothy Crack
  16. Principles of Financial Engineering, 2nd Edition - Salih Neftci
  17. C++ Design Patterns and Derivatives Pricing - Mark Joshi
  18. The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine - Michael Lewis
  19. Red-Blooded Risk: The Secret History of Wall Street - Aaron Brown
  20. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - Edwin Lefevre
  21. The Quants: How a New Breed of Math Whizzes Conquered Wall Street and Nearly Destroyed It - Scott Patterson
  22. Understanding Wall Street, Fifth Edition - Jeffrey Little
  23. Working the Street: What You Need to Know About Life on Wall Street- Erik Banks
  24. Paul Wilmott on Quantitative Finance 3 Volume Set (2nd Edition) - Paul Wilmott
  25. Starting Your Career as a Wall Street Quant - Brett Jiu
The following list is compiled from aggregate, anonymously collected data and provided by Amazon with our referrer data.

John

Liar's Poker is an awesome read. Stories concerning bond sales for me has always been more interesting than those on equity sales. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator should be on any aspiring trader's bookshelf (be a trader, not an analyst...)